Are you looking for the best SSC JE coaching institute where you can get SSC JE electrical, mechanical and electronics coaching in Chandigarh with advance study material, then contact Flame Institute. We are one of the top leading SSC JE institutes in Chandigarh with highly professional staff. By getting education from our experts, you will surely achieve great results. For every subject, we have a team of highly professionals. Visit our website and know briefly about our syllabus and admission pattern of SSC JE exam. Don’t compromise with your future. Come and gain the best education.
- Daily 6 hours classes+ doubt sessions
- Full study Material with detail descriptions
- Online All India test series to know your quality score
- Expert faculty for each subjects
- Shortcut tricks to crack paper
- Classes by CPWD/MES officers
- Daily Doubt Sessions
SSC JE EXAM ELIGIBILITY
MINIMUM ESSENTIAL EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
Diploma in Civil , Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from an institution recognized by the Central Government or equivalent qualification.
- 18-27 years for Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical) in CPWD and Department of Posts
- Not exceeding 30 years for Junior Engineer (Civil) and Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical) in MES
- Up to 32 years for Junior Engineers (Civil & Mechanical) in CWC and Farakka Barrage.
- 18-27 Years for Junior Engineers(Quantity Surveying and Contract) in MES
- Not exceeding 30 years for Junior Engineer (Civil) and Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical) in Border Roads Organisation (BRO) of Ministry of Defence
|SSC JE Paper||Sections||Total marks|
|Paper – 1 objective type||1. GI & Reasoning||50|
|2. GA (General Awareness & Current Affairs)||50|
|3. Genera Engineering (GE)- (Civil & structural or Electrical or Mechanical)||100|
|Paper II- Conventional Type||Part A- General Civil & structural Engineering
Part B- General Electrical Engineering
Part C- General Mechanical Engineering
(B)Personality Test (Interview):-
Personality test will be conducted for 100 marks. Only those candidates who secure at least the minimum qualifying marks in the written examination as may be fixed by the Commission at its discretion, will be eligible to appear in the Interview.
- State SDE/JE Exams – Technical Subjects
- Aptitude /Reasoning
- General Studies (History /Polity /Geography /Current Affair /General Science)
- State G.K.
- Online Test Series
- Interview Guidance
SSC JE Syllabus for Mechanical Engineering
- Basic concepts.
- Circuit law.
- Magnetic Circuit.
- AC Fundamentals.
- Measurement and Measuring Instruments.
- Electrical Machines.
- Fractional Kilowatt Motors and single phase induction Motors.
- Synchronous Machines.
- Transmission and Distribution.
- Estimation and Costing.
- Utilization and Electrical Energy.
- Basic Electronics..
- new syllabus