PUNJAB REVENUE PATWARI COACHING CLASSES IN CHADIGARH
FLAME INSTITUTE- ONE OF THE BEST COACHING CENTRE. BEST RESULTS ORIENTED INSTITUTE IN NORTH REGION SINCE 2002. Coaching provided by highly expert faculty. 80% Patwari working in Punjab haryana Rajasthan are from Flame Institute
FLAME INSTITUTE- INDUSTRIAL AREA NEAR PCL CHOWK PLOT NO C-133 ABOVE GOLD GYM NEAR VODAFONE HEAD OFFICE MOHALI BY PASS
Flame Institute in PHASE -7 (OPP CHAWLA HOSPITAL) SCF NO- 18 ABOVE HDFC BANK MOHALI
Director Land Records, Punjab
Office: Directorate of Land Records, Kapurthala Road, Jalandhar
Advertisement No. L-2/5-131/254 Date: 18.8.2015
Director, Land Records, Punjab invites Online Application Forms from eligible candidates for recruitment to One Thousand Two Hundred Twenty Seven posts of Revenue Patwari to be filed through Punjab State Patwari Written Examination-2015
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||No. of posts|
Note: *The number of posts may be increased or decreased by the Govt. at any time before the selection process is completed without giving any prior notice to the candidates.
- The applicant should possess a degree of Bachelor in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Possesses at least 120 Hours’ Course with working experience in the use of Personal Computer or Information Technology in Office Productivity Applications or Desktop Publishing Applications from a recognized institution or a reputed institution, which is ISO 9001 certified; OR Possesses at least 120 Hours’ working experience in Computer Applications from a recognized institution or a Certificate of ‘O’ Level from the Department of Electronic Accreditation of Computer Course (in short DOEACC).
- He must have passed matriculation with Punjabi as one of the subject or its equivalent level.
AGE:-As mandated by Punjab Revenue Patwaris, Class III Service Rules, 1966 and Govt. instructions issued from time to time, the candidate should have attained the minimum age of 21 years and should not have attained the age of 37 years on the first day of January of the year in which the last day falls for submission of application. In other words, the candidate should have attained the age of 21 years but should not be older than 37 years on 1st January, 2015
- That for Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes of Punjab age limit may be relaxed upto 5 years as per Punjab Government circular No.10972-4 WGI-65/3205 dated 16th, February 1966.
- The upper age limit for a Punjab Government, Other State Government or the Government of India employee may be relaxed up to 45 years.
- The upper age limit for widows, divorcees and certain other categories of married women as per instructions issued by the Government of Punjab vide Letter No. 1/50/83-5PP(1368)/3454 dated 23.04.1984 will be relaxed up to 40 years. v) Age relaxation in upper age limit, upto 10 years is available to the disabled persons of Punjab. vi) An Ex-serviceman of Punjab domicile shall be allowed to deduct the period of his service in the Armed Forces of the Union from his actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for direct appointment to such a vacancy in the Service Rules concerned by more than three years, he shall be deemed to satisfy the condition regarding age limit.
|Sr. No.||Category||Amount (in Rupees)|
|2||SC/BC/PHC/Ex-Service man of Punjab||400/-|
LAST DATE FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATIONS FORM:
IMPORTANT NOTE : The candidates can ONLY apply by Filling Online Application Form, a link of which is available on the website of Department of Revenue, Punjab i.e. http://punjabrevenue.nic.in. Further, the Candidates are NOT REQUIRED to send the Hard Copy of the Online Application Form to the office of Director, Land Records, Punjab.
Candidate can apply online Form: 24.08.2015
Last Date for filling Online Application Form: 15.09.2015
Last date for depositing the Application fees by system generated Fee Challan Form: 18.09.2015
Note:- For detailed Advertisement, the candidate may visit http://punjabrevenue.nic.in. Sd/-
NOTIFICATION – CLICK HERE