GK & Current Affairs April 2018 Quiz: 3
- Who has become the youngest Indian weightlifter to win medal at Commonwealth Games (CWG)?
[A] Aleena Reji
[B] Saraswati Rout
[C] Deepak Lather
[D] P Gururaja
- Who is the newly elected President of Sierra Leone?
[A] Ernest Bai Koroma
[B] Samura Kamara
[C] Julus Bai Kamara
[D] Julius Maada Bio
- The joint anti-piracy, search and rescue exercise ‘Sahyog – Hyeoblyeog 2018’ was held between India and which country?
[B] South Korea
[C] South Africa
- Which city hosted the Global Logistics Summit (GLS-2018)?
[A] New Delhi
- The joint Humanitarian Assistance and Disaster Relief (HADR) exercise ‘Chakravath 2018’ is organised by the Indian Navy in coordination with which state government?
[C] Tamil Nadu
[D] West Bengal
- The Union Government has constituted a committee to frame regulations for online news portals. Who is the head of the committee?
[A] Cabinet Secretary
[B] Secretary of Information and Broadcasting
[C] Secretary of Electronics and Information Technology
[D] Secretary of Corporate Affairs
- Who has been appointed as the next Ambassador of India to the Republic of Serbia?
[A] Neel Reddy [B] Y S Khan [C] Subrata Bhattacharjee [D] Ankita Mehra
- What is the theme of the 55th edition of National Maritime Day (NMD-2018)?
[A] Connecting India through Shipping
[B] Indian Coast Line – A New opportunity
[C] Blue Economy
[D] Indian Shipping – An Ocean of opportunity
- The Government of India (GoI) has launched UTTAM App for coal quality monitoring. What does “UTTAM” stands for?
[A] Unlocking Transparency by Third Party Assessment of Mined Coal
[B] Underact Transparency by Third Party Assessment of Mined Coal
[C] Underplay Transparency by Third Party Assessment of Mined Coal
[D] Underboss Transparency by Third Party Assessment of Mined Coal
- Sanjita Chanu has clinched India’s second gold at which weightlifting category in the 21st Commonwealth Games (CWG-2018)?
[A] 45 kg [B] 53 kg
[C] 55 kg [D] 69 kg
answers- 1.C 2.D 3.B 4.A 5.A 6.B 7.C 8.D 9.A 10.B