GK & Current Affairs April 2018 Quiz- 1
- Who has been appointed as the new acting chairperson of the National Green Tribunal (NGT)?
[A] Jawad Rahim [B] Mohit Arora [C] Dipak Misra [D] R S Rathore
- India’s first Insect Museum has opened in which state?
[A] Kerala [B] Tamil Nadu [C] Assam [D] Odisha
- Who has been appointed as the Principal Scientific Advisor (PSA) to Government of India (GoI)?
[A] K Vijay Raghavan [B] Mukesh Maheshwari
[C] Trilok Nath Das [D] R Chidambaram
- The Department of Posts has launched Cool EMS Service between India and which country
? [A] Brazil [B] China [C] Japan [D] United States
- India has signed how much amount of loan agreement with ADB to help boost youth employability in Himachal Pradesh?
[A] $100 million [B] $180 million [C] $60 million [D] $80 million
- Which state has highest number of fully covered tribal habitations with the safe drinking water?
[A] Madhya Pradesh [B] Odisha [C] Rajasthan [D] Jharkhand
- Aleksandra Liashkova, who crowned the Miss Supermodel Worldwide 2018, is belong to which country?
[A] Uzbekistan [B] Belarus [C] Russia [D] Thailand
- Which union ministry holded the first-ever National conclave on Psychological Trauma, Child Protection and Mental Illnesses?
[A] Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
[B] Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
[C] Ministry of Women & Child Development
[D] Ministry of Human Resource Development
- The Murrum Silli Dam is located in which state?
[A] Punjab [B] Mizoram [C] Chhattisgarh [D] Uttar Pradesh
- Which Indian sportsperson has bagged gold in the women’s 25m Rapid Fire Pistol event at the 2018 ISSF Junior Shooting World Cup in Sydney?
[A] Anisha Bhanwala [B] Devanshi Rana [C] Manu Bhaker [D] Muskan
answers- 1.A 2.B 3.A 4.C 5.D 6.A 7.B 8.C 9.C 10.D