BANKING MCQS (MAY 2016)
- Under the Corporate Debt Restructuring (CDR) mechanism, loan assets of banks have been categorized. Which one of the following statements is not correct?
Ans-Assets belonging to Doubtful and Loss categories come under Category 2
- Under which of the following methods of depreciation, amount of depreciation varies every year?
Ans-Written Down Value Method
- Usually, the validity period of an Income Tax Refund Order is?
- What do you mean by “Outcome Budget”?
Ans-It is a report submitted by the Government of India indicating made in different projects by ministries and departments as a first step towards converting outlays into income
- What is “Stagflation”?
Ans-inflation after deflations
- What is POP-SP in relation to New Pension System introduced on the 1st May 2009?
Ans-Point of Presence Service Provider for registering the citizens under the Scheme and remitting their subscriptions
- What is true about “white Card”?
Ans- It does not carry on its face, the brand of the issuer
- When a country decide to conduct trade on favorable terms with another country for mutual benefits, this is called?
- When a security is not treated in the Stock Exchange for a period of ………….. days prior to the date of valuation, it is treated as “Non-Traded” security?
- When banks invest their deposit accruals in Government securities, it is called?
Ans- Narrow Banking